• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The Site is intended for use and access solely by those individuals that are eighteen (18) years of age and older. By using and/or accessing the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right and capacity to enter into this agreement. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you will, at all times, abide by all terms and conditions contained within this agreement and any other associated agreement and that: all registration information you provide is truthful and accurate; you will update the registration information as necessary to maintain its accuracy; you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; and your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to immediately terminate your account if we believe you are under the age of eighteen (18) or otherwise in violation of these terms.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, availability or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
• Intellectual Property – The intellectual properties of ours are owned by us. The structure, organization and code of the Site, as well as the content, structure and format of the speeches provided to you, even where such speeches are paid for, are the valuable intellectual property of ours. We are protected by copyright, including without limitation by US Copyright Law, international treaty provisions and applicable laws in the country in which the Site is being used. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site. Further, speeches provided to you, even where purchased, are the property of ours, for which, through such purchase, you are provided a limited license to use the speech for non-commercial purposes, and further without right to sublicense or assign this limited license (the “License”),
• Disclaimer & Limitations of Liabilities. You expressly agree that the use of the Site and the Internet is at your sole risk. The Site and our products and services, third-party services and products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. We provide the service on a commercially reasonable basis and do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the service at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole or in any specific geographic area. The information on the application is for entertainment purposes and educational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the Site will be safe or secure. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us or the Site is to stop using the Site, and to terminate your account. You acknowledge and agree that in no event will we or our licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, members, managers, attorneys, advisors, partners, investors, lenders or directors be liable for any act or failure to act by them or any other person regarding the use, conduct, communication or content on the Site. Moreover, in no case shall we or our licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, members, managers, attorneys, advisors, partners, investors, lenders or directors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, loss, alteration or deletion of data (including any content), loss of use or goodwill, or other intangible loss) arising from your use of the Site, Internet or for any other claim related in any way to your use of or registration with the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not we or any of our licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, members, managers, attorneys, advisors, partners, investors, lenders or directors has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement will not exceed the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability and the liability of our licensors', affiliates´, employees', officers', members', managers', attorneys', advisors', partners', investors', lenders' or directors' liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. Moreover, you release us and our licensors, affiliates, employees, officers, members, managers, attorneys, advisors, partners, investors, lenders, directors, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. If you are a California resident, you waive California civil code §1542, which says: "a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
• Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
• Unsolicited Ideas - We do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas. We ask that you do not send any artwork, samples, demos or other works. We wish to avoid any potential misunderstandings or disputes that may arise if an idea of ours may seem similar to those you submit. If you do submit ideas or materials to us, we makes no assurances that your submission will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
• Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
• Applicable laws of Wyoming - Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Wyoming, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the state and federal courts situated in Teton county, Wyoming, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such claims, and waive any objections to such courts based on venue or the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
• This agreement is binding upon you and will inure to the benefit of you and us and our respective permitted successors or assigns. You are not permitted to assign your rights or obligations under this agreement. Nothing in this agreement, express or implied, is intended to confer upon any other person any rights or remedies of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this agreement.
Laugh Staff will try to make all speech revisions, edits, or reviews within purchased due date starting on the following business day (Saturday, Sunday, Holidays not included). Laugh Staff does not guarantee speeches will be revised, edited, or reviewed within 24-72 hours for any service, but will make every effort to do so.
Any Client who is not satisfied with his or her original speech and/or speech review must notify the manager. If the manager and assigned comedian cannot correct the speech to the client's satisfaction, the client will be reassigned to another comedian.
If the Client is not satisfied with his or her revision from the reassigned comedian, then the manager assigned to the Client’s account will work with the Client to resolve the issue.
If the Client remains unsatisfied after consulting with the Client’s account manager, then Laugh Staff may issue a refund to the Client as determined by management.
Any refund issued to a Client shall be strictly limited to the amount of any fees paid for the services provided by Laugh Staff. In no case shall any refund include damages or other special compensation beyond the fees paid to Laugh Staff. In the event a refund is issued, the Client immediately forfeits all right and title to use, transmit, or otherwise reproduce any work product that had been previously provided by Laugh Staff and all rights and title to any such work product will immediately revert to Laugh Staff.
All refunds must be exercised prior to the speech date or within three days of delivery whichever applies first. All refunds must be requested in writing to the manager or directly to email@example.com with the subject line "REFUND".